A Choice of Catholicism
The Biggest Church, The Pope (and Cardinals and Bishops)
The Art in the World’s Museums
The Disciples are entombed in Catholic Churches
Practicing vs Training
You practice every day
You train every day
Being a Practicing Catholic vs being a Registered Parishioner
1. Attendance at Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation. (We encourage submitting tithing envelopes each week, even when empty. If someone asks if you are a practicing Catholic, this helps us denote regular Mass attendance.)
2. Confession of serious sin at least once a year.
3. Reception of Holy Communion at least once a year during the Easter season.
4. Observance of the days of fast and abstinence.
5. Providing for the needs of the Church.