Author: Thumb & Four Fingers
Church of St. Paul the Apostle
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAn9nK1TsEuj21M_7pjW1sD0PYiy1jS2F via @YouTube
· January: 1 (New Year) and 6 (Epiphany).
· February: 11 (Lateran Treaty).
· March: 13 (Election of the Holy Father), 19 (Saint Joseph’s).
· April: 6 -11 (Easter), 23 (Name-day of the Holy Father).
· May: 1 (Saint Joseph the Carpenter), 18 (Ascension).
· June: 8 (Corpus Domini), 29 (Feast Day of SS. Peter and Paul),
· August: 14, 15, 16 (Feast of the Assumption and National Holiday).
· November: 1 (All Saints), 2 (All Soul’s Day).
· December: 8 (Inmaculate Conception), 24, 25, 26, 27 (Christmas) and 31 (Te Deum in Thanksgiving for the past year).
The Liturgy of the Word
Click to access Confirmation-Saint-Names.pdf
Robert Francis-Paul Larson
Sermon on the Mount
Be Still (Psalm 46:10)
“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
attempting to fight against God is a losing proposition (Psalm 46:8–9). Those who rage against God (Psalm 2:1) would be better off letting go of frantic anger and accepting His truth instead
Communion in your Home
Dates in Catholic History
The Romans Destroy the Temple at Jerusalem, 70 AD
Initiates a migration to Rome
“For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed…”